Terms and conditions
“Win a conversation with Sir Richard Taylor & Greg Broadmore of Weta Workshop”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To enter, simply complete the entry form via the www.wotwots.com website.
2. The Competition opens at 9:00am (AEST) on 22nd August 2011 and closes at 9:00am (AEST) on 3rd October 2011.
3. The prize winner and the city/town/suburb in which he/she lives will be announced on the Wot Wots website (www.wotwots.com) on 10th October 2011 and will be personally notified by email on the same day.
4. No purchase is required.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Entrants must be 13 years and over.
7. Entrants eligible for the prize can be be residents of New Zealand only.
8. The draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, either employees, families or agents. This includes employees of the Promoter.
9. One winner will be randomly drawn from the entrants and will win:
• A 30 minute Meet & Greet performance from the official WotWots mascot puppets at the New Zealand preschool, early childhood education centre or school of the winners’ choice. Timing of the event will be by mutual consent and both parties will work in good faith to determine the available date.
10. No cash alternative to the prize is available. Spending money, personal expenses, optional excursions and travel insurance are not included.
11. Promoter: Pukeko Pictures, PO Box 15027, Miramar, Wellington 6243, New Zealand.
12. Entries made using automated competition entry systems or similar are not allowed. If Pukeko Pictures believe such a system has been used we reserve the right to disqualify these entries.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Competition prizes, special offers and promotional vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
15. Any entry into the free prize draw will be taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.